windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] [SOLVED] Windows7signs campaign - Romanian tr

From: Răzvan Sandu
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] [SOLVED] Windows7signs campaign - Romanian translation
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 13:43:04 +0300

Hello,

I am pleased to send you the letter for the Windows7sins campaign, fully translated in Romanian (http://en.windows7sins.org/letter/) - including the yellow box at right.

Please see the attached OpenDocument file.

Best regards,
Răzvan
--
*NOTĂ:* Eventualele fișiere .odt, .ods, .odp, .odb, etc. atașate acestui
mesaj sunt documente în *noul format ISO OpenDocument (ISO/IEC

*NOTE:* This e-mail message may have .odt, .ods, .odp, .odb files
attached. These are documents in *the new ISO OpenDocument file format
(ISO/IEC 26300:2006)*. I kindly encourage you to use this free format
too, because it's an open standard whose acceptance is fastly growing
around the world. For the moment, if you cannot open the attached
documents, please download and install *the free office suite
OpenOffice.org* from http://www.openoffice.org/ - which you can use free
of charge and perfectly legal. I apologize for this time inconvenience !