windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] GNUN support for windows7sins.org

From: Osama KM
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] GNUN support for windows7sins.org
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:26:57 +0300

2009/9/30 Yavor Doganov <address@hidden>:
> Matt Lee asked me to subscribe to windows7sins-translators to see
> if/how we can implement gettextized translations via GNUN.

Welcome Yavor, and thank you for your great work.

GNUN is absolutely amazing for websites like gnu.org and fsf.org.

But I think there are three questions need to be answered before
changing the translation system (again):
# Will windows7sins.org *need* a gettext-based translation system?
# Are we going to change the website pages frequently? (This is where
a gettext-based system is really useful.)
# Is windows7sins big enough to need this system? (Even if it'll be
frequently changed, is it as big as gnu.org?)

Because this is not how I imagined the website.

--
Osama Khalid