windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Subversion status

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Subversion status
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 13:10:28 -0400

Subversion is now set up, we should be able to check in your translations very soon.

The first step is getting the English version, plus the version history, imported.

Important: Before you can check files into Subversion, you will need an account on Savannah.

If you have not used Savannah before, you should start by adding the root certificate for CAcert to your browser.

        http://www.cacert.org/certs/root.crt

You should trust this CA to identify websites. http://savannah.gnu.org/tls/tutorial/ has step-by-step instructions.

Once that's done, please register for an account:

        https://savannah.gnu.org/account/register.php

(If you do not add the CAcert certificate, you will get an security error in your browser at this point.)

Finally, add an SSH key to your account.

        https://savannah.gnu.org/my/admin/editsshkeys.php

If you don't have one, that page will tell you how to create one.

Once you've done all these things, please go to https://savannah.gnu.org/my/groups.php and request inclusion to the Windows 7 Sins Translations group (by searching for 'Windows 7' -- Savannah's searches are not very smart)

If this doesn't make sense, or you get stuck,