windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Putting the site together in SVN

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Putting the site together in SVN
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:32:18 -0400

* If you don't already have a Savannah account, with access to the
win7trans project, please go ahead and sign up today.

* http://savannah.gnu.org/project/memberlist.php?group=win7trans

If you do have SVN access -- please, get your files checked in under
your language/live (ie. fr/live for French, es/live for Spanish) ASAP...

You will need to create the basic folder structure, in your own
language, plus:

c -- CSS files
i -- Images
s -- JavaScript

Then create the following folders:-

drm
education
letter
lockin
monopoly
privacy
security
signup
standards
widget

All of these should be in your native language, with the possible
exception of DRM, if there's no local acronym. For example, I know
French uses GDN.

You should copy the index.php files from each of these folders on the
en/live site to your own set up, and ensure all the links work :)

THEN...

* Email address@hidden and ask them to make your site live. Here's an
example email you can send:

        To: address@hidden

        Subject: Please make es.windows7sins.org live!

        es.windows7sins.org is ready to go live. All the files are
        checked into win7trans/es/live on Savannah.

        If you have any questions, please check with Matt Lee, or me.

        Kind regards,

        J Random Hacker

If you don't hear back from them in a few days (please be aware that
typical office hours at the FSF are 10am to 6pm EST Monday - Friday, and
that nobody is going to respond to emails outside of those hours) then
please let me know.

If you have any questions or things, please let me know as well.

Best,

matt