windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Creating localized MLs

From: Osama KM
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Creating localized MLs
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 18:09:44 +0300

Hello,

I'd like to suggest creating localized mailing-lists that can be maintained by
the active translation teams (probably not all teams are able to maintain such
a list, so I suggest optional lists on request).

As far as I understand, we'll send. like, monthly newsletters about Windows 7
Sins campaign. right? If so, this won't be very hard to keep up with.

What do you think?

--
Osama Khalid
Windows 7 is a new era of restrictions. <http://windows7sins.org>