windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] svn access & image sources

From: Fabio Varesano
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] svn access & image sources
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 01:40:30 +0100

Hi all,

we almost have completed translated windows7sins.org into Italian.
We would like to have svn access to the it/ subdirectory on the
project so that we can upload make our work public.

I'm not experienced with savannah.. but it looks like I just need to
ask to be included into the group becoming a member.. I did that some
days ago but my request is still pending. What should I do?

Moreover, are the images sources available (GIMP/Inkscape or SVG)?
That would really help translating images!

Thanks,

FV