windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] I want to start the Albanian translation

From: Fabio Varesano
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] I want to start the Albanian translation of Windows7Sins.org
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 03:07:42 +0100

Actually, the registration to savannah/svn is useful only for the
translation coordinator .. we translated the website in a group of 5/6
people and I was the only one with write access to svn.. Other users
simply coordinated by mails/chat. They where able to get the
translation with
svn co svn://svn.savannah.gnu.org/win7trans/it