windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Translation team in China

From: Osama KM
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Translation team in China
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 06:09:40 +0300

On Friday 04 December 2009 16:18:56 Michael Kang wrote:
> I'm Michael Kang who is from China. I'm the leader of a Chinese Translation
> team which is working for translating Ubuntu Full Circle magazine. There
>  are more than 50 members in our team. I was hoping to take charge of
> windows7sins Chinese web pages.

Welcome Michael. Chinese translation is absolutely one of the most important
translations for the campaign, preparing it will make a difference.

There is no Chinese team yet, but yours can be the one. The translatable files
are available in the Savannah SVN repo, please check out the following:
svn co svn://svn.sv.gnu.org/win7trans/en/live

Please read the complete instructions in the following link:
http://meta.windows7sins.org/get-started-with-translating.html

Also, please note that we care about the terminology that gives the user the
correct understanding. We are a "Free Software" campaign, not "Open Source"'s,
we promote the complete GNU/Linux operating system, not the kernel, Linux,
only. So please be aware of that.

Thank you.

--
Osama Khalid