windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] en/live/drm.html in SVN corrupted?

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] en/live/drm.html in SVN corrupted?
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:02:56 +0300

Hello,

While working on the Russian translation, I found in en/live/drm.html phrases
on the language I don't really know (certainly it is not English):
são medidas tecnológicas que restringem a utilização do computador

I'm quite new both to the project and Subversion, so I thought I
should ask here rather than trying to figure out the correct file
revision myself; I believe my working copy
was updated yesterday.

Cheers,
Ineiev