windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Re: en/live/letter/ngos/letter.html: obscure

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Re: en/live/letter/ngos/letter.html: obscure wording
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:46:06 +0300

Another strange period, in en/live/education-more.html:

"Microsoft convinces governments around the world
that an education involving computers must be synonymous with an
education using Windows. In order to prevent this, it is vital that we
work to raise global awareness of the harm Microsoft's involvement
does to our children's education. A great way to do this is by
downloading <a href="http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Downloads";>Sugar</a>
and helping a child in your local area experience free software."

As I understand, downloading Sugar is a great way, but it does not connect
very well to "work to raise global awareness of the harm": I hope Sugar is not
a means of raising awareness, it is rather a means to show that
there are some alternative software for education.

Any ideas?