windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] en/live/drm.html in SVN corrupted?

From: Gabriel Z M Ramos
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] en/live/drm.html in SVN corrupted?
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 15:45:50 -0200

Em Qui, 2009-12-24 às 15:29 -0600, Carolina Flores Hine escreveu:
> Matt Lee escribió:
> > On 12/15/2009 01:02 AM, Ineiev wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > While working on the Russian translation, I found in en/live/drm.html
> > > phrases
> > > on the language I don't really know (certainly it is not English):
> > > são medidas tecnológicas que restringem a utilização do computador
> > >
> > > I'm quite new both to the project and Subversion, so I thought I
> > > should ask here rather than trying to figure out the correct file
> > > revision myself; I believe my working copy
> > > was updated yesterday.
> > >

> > Looks as if someone has altered the English version in Spanish by mistake.
> >
> > I will restore it in the morning.
> >

> Maybe it's too late, but that's not spanish, that phrase is in
> portuguese.
>
> Carolina

Yes, that's Portuguese. And I'm afraid I am to blame for that. I can
only believe it was caused by an accidental mouse click over RabbitVCS's
context menu. Well, so much for file-manager-integrated revision
control. Back to the command-line.

It's been some time since I wrote about the Brazilian Portuguese
translation, telling a good deal was already done. Back then I didn't
have a Savannah account, and when I finally created one, life got
busier.

Well, now I've gone through the whole setup and improved the
translation, so the only bits still to be translated are the contents of
the "letter" folder as well as the flyers.

I'm commiting the files so if the admins could setup
dev.pt.windows7sins.org and pt.windows7sins.org, that'd be great. By the way,
shouldn't there be distinct translated websites for Portuguese and Brazilian
Portuguese?

Helena and Hugo Flávio, feedback on the translation will be most
appreciated!

Thanks
-- gabriel