windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Brazilian Portuguese

From: Gabriel Z M Ramos
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Brazilian Portuguese
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 12:56:31 -0200

Em Sáb, 2009-12-26 às 06:27 +0300, Ineiev escreveu:
> Also by the way, what prefix to Brazilian Portuguese should be, actually?
> I see recent commits in br directory; en/meta/index.html suggests it
> should be Breton;
> probably the right name looks like po-br or so.
>
> Regards,
> Ineiev

Yes, that was me before I realised br is for Breton -- I've deleted now
the files I had commited into br. Brazilian Portuguese should be pt-br,
but as Abinoam mentioned, maybe it would be too long. Gnu.org
translations use it, but then it's part of the name of the webpage (as
in manifesto.pt-br.html), instead of part of the domain name.

Another question: What's the purpose of the meta/objects directory? It
seems to contain copies of all inc and html files under the base
directory. Should I do the same in the translation?

Thanks,
-- gabriel