windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Re: Brazilian Portuguese

From: Helena Günther
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Re: Brazilian Portuguese
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 15:00:46 -0200

I had already translated some of the files to Brazilian Portuguese,
but then someone sent an e-mail saying a part was already translated
to this language (unfortunately I couldn't find that e-mail now). How
can I have access to these files, or at least to the names of the
files which have already been translated? I haven't found anything in
the pt directory.

About the name of the domain, I think it's reasonable that, at least
for now, only one neutral translation to Portuguese is done under the
name pt, and later if needed another one is added so there is, for
example, pt for Portuguese and pb for Brazilian Portuguese.