windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Telugu Site

From: Medhamsh Vuthpala
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Telugu Site
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:32:37 +0530

Dear Ineiev,

Thanks a lot for your feed back. I was not finding any clue
regarding this. Will make it work as soon as possible.

Actually here is a small team working on this issue. And there
was some communication gap among them.

Thanks a lot,
Medhamsh

At Wednesday, 30-12-2009 on 12:57 "Ineiev" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello, Medhamsh,
On 12/25/09, Ineiev <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 12/24/09, Medhamsh Vuthpala <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Its long since i have commited telugu translations.
>> Can dev.te.windows7sins.org be up?
>
> Meanwhile, probably you could just use te.windows7sins.org instead;
> it seems to work.

I checked te.windows7sins.org and it seems not to work very well, indeed.
I looked into te/live directory and didn't see some files needed
for the site; I think, you should add directories like drm, education,
monopoly, letter, lockin, privacy to te/live; I believe it should work then.

I used something like this for the Russian portion:
being in my language directory,
mkdir t;cd t;
cp -a ../../en/live/{c,drm,education,i,letter,lockin,monopoly} .
cp -a ../../en/live/{privacy,s,security,signup,standards,widget} .
then remove SVN directories:
rm -fr `find . -name .svn -print`
and finally copy all to your live directory:
cp -a * ../live;cd ..;rm -fr t
and of course
cd live; svn add *; svn commit .

Best regards,