windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] (no subject)

From: E m
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:10:58 +0000 (GMT)

I am an italian translator for it.windows7sins.org . We have this problem:

- At this link http://it.windows7sins.org/meta/ in the second and third passage where you can send an email with your client, the text of the  email is in english although the letter was translated in italian http://it.windows7sins.org/letter/ngos/

- In the sixth passage "add windows7sins in your social netword" there are links that redirect to en.windows7sins.org , so we have to modify them with it.windows7sins.org

In the same page we need to change a non-sense phrase.

I am a member of libreplanetitalia who translated it but i didn't it, so i don't know how you work and how we can modify the pages.

Thanks