windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Press release

From: eva
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Press release
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 19:51:34 +0100

Hello Matt,

The thing is, that I consider myself a translator, but I don't know
how to do something like a press release properly. I think it would
very helpful if you let me know how to get in touch with someone
related with stuff like this in the FSF in Spain, because I want to do
things in a formal way, so all our job is taken seriously by the
professionals of the media. I don't want to do things improperly,
after all this effort.

So, could you give me a hand with that?

Thank you.