windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Re: Where exactly do I put translated files ?

From: Fotis E. Alexakos
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Re: Where exactly do I put translated files ?
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 20:17:21 +0200

Dear Ineiev,
at first, thanks for your kind and immediate response.
I've read subversion's manpage and browsed the site you pointed. It seems my use of the 'svn' command was correct.
Nevertheless I tried 'svn commit' too.
Regardless my correct (or not) use of 'svn', shouldn't http://dev.el.windows7sins.org be working and http://el.windows7sins.org too (after I added the live/ directory) ? At least that is what one reads here: http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Windows_7_Sins/Getting_started_with_translation Anyway, I wasn't told one had to be a guru of subversioning software in order to contribute to this project !

Thanks for your time,

Fotis Alexakos

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ineiev" <address@hidden>