windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Want to help us translate a new campaign?

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Want to help us translate a new campaign?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:07:05 -0400

http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument needs to be translated --
there's not much of it.

As a bonus: fsf.org now supports multiple languages. If you help
translate this, you'll get your language into the list of languages we
support, and encourage others to help us translate more of the website.

So don't worry if your language isn't listed -- we support a lot of
languages.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll give you an account on the
website and you can start translating straight away.

--
Matt Lee
Campaigns Manager

    Director Designate for the Department