windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Translation to pt-BR

From: ineiev
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Translation to pt-BR
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:06:04 +0000

Hi, Paulo;

Paulo de Souza Lima wrote:
I've made a translation to pt-BR (brazilian portuguese), it's available at
http://almalivre.wordpress.com/2010/04/27/os-7-pecados-do-windows-ou-os-pecados-do-windows-7/

How can I contribute with it to the campaign?

I believe a Brazilian translation has been added
recently by Rafael Raposo at http://br.windows7sins.org.

I think you can always be useful as a proofreader; you can find
some people from your language team via the archives
of this mailing list.

Thanks,
Ineiev