windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Flyer Translation in Malayalam(Indian)

From: Sameer
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Flyer Translation in Malayalam(Indian)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:56:53 +0530

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 05:29:47PM +0000, ineiev wrote:
> Hello, Sameer;
>
> Sameer wrote:
> >With a sudden spurt and energy, me along
> > with Mr sanal kumar (school teacher),
> > has completed the translation of the flyer into Malayalam
> > (South Indian Language).
>
> Thank you!

Thanks to all the great work you people are doing..

Can you tell me were I can find a good quality image of the Trashing picture on
the flyer. The present flyer I made does not have a high resolution image, and
hence does'nt look good.

> >I guess i need to get a savannah account and upload it to the website.
>
> I think you could upload it to LibrePlanet, because as far as I know
> there is no Malayalam translations yet. you could start a new section at
> http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Group:Windows_7_Sins#Translations; you'll need
> to register there rather than at savannah.

Done!!
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Group:Windows_7_Sins/Translations/Malayalam

> However, if you are going to provide a complete translation of the website
> you'll most probably want to get a savannah account.

Well we will take it up as the next activity.

> Kind regards

Regards
Sameer Mohamed Thahir