windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] I am waiting for approval...

From: ineiev
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] I am waiting for approval...
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:37:53 +0000

Hello, Server;

Server Acim wrote:
I want to translate Windows7Sin into the Turkish language.

Thank you.

I requested for inclusion. But I am waiting for approval.
Can you tell me a word about when could it would be approved?

Typically the requests are processed within several hours.
if the delay is much longer we probably may write to one
of the project administrators personally.

Cheers,
Ineiev