windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Fwd: My Introduction

From: Yaşar Arabacı
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Fwd: My Introduction
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 18:05:56 +0300

---------- Yönlendirilmiş ileti ----------
Kimden: Yaşar Arabacı <address@hidden>
Tarih: 23 Temmuz 2011 18:05
Konu: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] My Introduction
Kime: Şâkir Aşçı <address@hidden>

It has been a while since I last tried the translations, so I don't clearly remember, but I remember that I couldn't be able to get an ssh key. So I guess that is an improvement :)

An about the svn checkout problem, it is probably something serverside. Only thing I could suggest would be trying to connect again some time later hoping that network problems will be solved by then.

Best Regards,

Yaşar Arabacı.