wp-mirror-list

[Wp-mirror-list] Fwd: wp-mirror fails to build because no package with n

From: wp mirror
Subject: [Wp-mirror-list] Fwd: wp-mirror fails to build because no package with name ASDF
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 21:19:26 -0500

Dear Jeremy,

Thank you very much for your e-mail.  Please let me see your output for the
following commands:

1) Please execute

(shell) # clisp -q
[1]> *features*
[2]> (quit)

I am hoping to see a list including the keywords :asdf2 and :asdf.

2) Please execute

(shell) # clisp -q
[1]> (asdf:asdf-version)
[2]> (quit)

I am hoping to see a version number such as "2.011".

3) Please let me know if your `cl-asdf' package came with any
documentation.  I would expect it to be found under
`/usr/share/doc/cl-asdf'.  There should be a README.Debian, and a directory
with html pages, both of which discuss configuration.

4) Please try configuring asdf by adding the following line to your
`/root/.clisprc' file (if any):

(load "/usr/share/common-lisp/source/cl-asdf/asdf.lisp")

Alternatively (or better yet), please insert that line of code into
`wp-mirror-0.2.lisp' just above line 46, which reads
;;(push "/usr/share/common-lisp/systems" custom:*load-paths*).

Sincerely Yours,
Kent