wp-mirror-list

Re: [Wp-mirror-list] Attempting to mirror on laptop (wp mirror)

From: Benjamin Goldsmith
Subject: Re: [Wp-mirror-list] Attempting to mirror on laptop (wp mirror)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 18:45:17 -0400

Hi Kent,

Thank you for your response.  Here is what happens when I run the commands you
provided:

1) MYSQL:

address@hidden:~$ mysql --host=localhost --user=wikiuser --password
Enter password:
Your MySQL connection id is 37
Server version: 5.1.63-0+squeeze1 (Debian)

Copyright (c) 2000, 2011, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its
affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective
owners.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

mysql> SELECT language,type,state,COUNT(*) FROM wpmirror.file GROUP BY
language,type,state;
+----------+----------+-------+----------+
| language | type     | state | COUNT(*) |
+----------+----------+-------+----------+
| simple   | checksum | done  |        1 |
| simple   | dump     | done  |        1 |
| simple   | xml      | done  |        1 |
| simple   | xchunk   | fail  |      153 |
| simple   | ichunk   | done  |      153 |
| simple   | images   | done  |      256 |
+----------+----------+-------+----------+
6 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM wpmirror.image;
+----------+
| COUNT(*) |
+----------+
|        0 |
+----------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM simplewiki.image;
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'simplewiki.image' doesn't exist
mysql> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM simplewiki.page;
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'simplewiki.page' doesn't exist
mysql> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM simplewiki.imagelinks;
ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'simplewiki.imagelinks' doesn't exist
mysql> quit;
Bye

2) MEDIAWIKI

address@hidden:/home/gsmith# /usr/bin/php5
/usr/share/mediawiki/maintenance/update_farm.php simple.mediawiki.site
MediaWiki 1.15.5-2squeeze4 Updater

Going to run database updates for simplewiki
Depending on the size of your database this may take a while!
Abort with control-c in the next five seconds...0
...ipblocks table does not exist, skipping new field patch
...ipblocks table does not exist, skipping new field patch
Creating interwiki table: MediaWiki internal error.

Exception caught inside exception handler

Thank you for your time and attention.  I'm really looking forward to getting
this up and running.

Best,

-Ben

<<winmail.dat>>