wp-mirror-list

[Wp-mirror-list] Fwd: [Offline-l] Building a ZIM file with images

From: wp mirror
Subject: [Wp-mirror-list] Fwd: [Offline-l] Building a ZIM file with images
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:57:17 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jason Skomorowski <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:20:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [Offline-l] Building a ZIM file with images
To: Using Wikimedia projects and MediaWiki offline
<address@hidden>

Thanks for that Kent, especially the size info, helped me provision. And for
building it!

I'm fairly savvy with most of the deps but not lisp. However I look at that
as an adventure :)

Is there a source repo someplace where I can play with what there is so far?
Seems from the mailing list like the current 0.3 version will be hassles to
get going on Ubuntu 12.10 beyond just setting up a mediwiki deployment and
installing a few debs as it seems on squeeze. So may as well contribute back
as I research how to wedge things into there.

Best,
Jason