wp-mirror-list

Re: [Wp-mirror-list] WP-MIRROR 0.7 feedback

From: wp mirror
Subject: Re: [Wp-mirror-list] WP-MIRROR 0.7 feedback
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 15:03:38 -0400

Dear Luiz,

Thank you very much for your bug reports and feature requests.

I am currently working to release WP-MIRROR 0.7.3 this week. It is mostly bug fixes. Then I will start work on your requests. I have been thinking adding a feature that may be of interest to you. Namely, to generate ZIM files using Parsoid.

I will get back to you in a few days, after I have released v0.7.3.

Sincerely Yours,
Kent