www-fa-general

[PersianGNU] Request for joining the team.

From: Aidin Gharibnavaz
Subject: [PersianGNU] Request for joining the team.
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:19:04 +0330

Hi,
Few days ago, I decided to translate Gnu web documents into Persian
in order to help my compatriots. I have some experience in translating
and I'm familiar enough with HTML and CSS, so I think I can afford it.

But `www-fa' project's page is empty, and there's no file on its CVS.
Now, I want to ask, is www-fa project still alive? If it is, how
should I send my translations for you?

Best regards,
Aidin Gharibnavaz