www-fa-general

Re: [PersianGNU] Request for joining the team.

From: Abbas Esmaeeli
Subject: Re: [PersianGNU] Request for joining the team.
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 22:29:19 +0330

Dear Aidin,

Unfortunately we have some problem on our mailing list, but that does not matter, because no one is active on the list.
I'm the Persian translation coordinator of gnu.org and in case of any error on ML, you can contact me directly until we get the list working again.
But about the translations, Which article you want to translate? Send me the URL and I'll send you the PO file of that article. So you can translate the PO file and send it to me to put it on the repository.

So please tell me which page you want to translate.

Thanks,
Abbas