www-fa-general

Fwd: Fwd: ترجمه مقاله

From: Mostafa Ahangarha
Subject: Fwd: Fwd: ترجمه مقاله
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 12:15:17 +0300

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Fwd: ترجمه مقاله
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 14:04:27 +0300
From: Mostafa Ahangarha <ahangarha@riseup.net>
To: Amin Bandali <bandali@gnu.org>

On 10/12/21 3:30 AM, Amin Bandali wrote:
Hi,

Cheers.  Thanks for the update, sounds good.  In that case, I'll wait
another week or two for more updates from you.  Also, if you have any
particular questions about using/writing PO files, I'd be happy to try
and help answer them if I can.

Hi

I am sorry for taking more than two week to reply. I finally could manage to make the po file. I hope I have made it in the right way.

You may find it in attachments.

Please let me know if there is any mistake (no in the content but in preparing the po file.

--
Regards,
Mostafa Ahangarha