wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] mingw + borlandc build

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] mingw + borlandc build
Date: 03 Jul 2003 21:02:36 -0700

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 07:44, KONTRA Gergely wrote:
> I'd like to test wxruby with the compilers mentioned above.
> Is there an easy way to download wxruby? Or just the cvs?

Greetings!

Currently, the source code is only available from our Savannah anonymous
CVS tree: https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/wxruby/

We will release a source code tarball very soon. Maybe this weekend, if
we can get the README and license put together.

It would be great if you can try it on that compiler. I'll definitely
try to help get it working. The more compilers, the better.

> Any links from ruby-lang.org ?

After we put up the Alpha 0.1 version, we should create an RAA entry.

Thanks,

Kevin