wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] Mac OS X menubar!

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] Mac OS X menubar!
Date: 23 Jul 2003 17:18:12 -0700

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 10:01, John Platte wrote:
> On a whim I copied some of the stuff from the wxWindows .app bundles
> into a minimal.app directory I created, and, and, this! (Screenshot
> attached.)

Excellent! Good detective work on your part.

I'll have a chance to look at the resource bundle info you sent after I
return from my trip. I doubt it will help me much since I don't have OS
X, but maybe I'll be able to provide some hints to you or someone else
about how to make it more convenient.

Kevin