wxruby-dev

RE: [Wxruby-dev] Corrections for Windows build error

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: RE: [Wxruby-dev] Corrections for Windows build error
Date: 11 Aug 2003 20:40:58 -0700

On Sun, 2003-08-10 at 10:28, Curt Hibbs wrote:
> Kevin Smith wrote:
> > Should we put the MSW dll in the project?
>
> Absolutely we should do this! I would recommend using the debug version for
> the time being.

The only copy I have is wxmsw240.dll from Park's original tarball.
Should I use that, or can someone else point me to a better version?
Please don't email it to the list, since it's a large attachment. But if
someone wants to email it to me off-list, that would be fine.

Can we check it in to a directory other than /src/ to avoid confusing us
poor Linux folk? Perhaps one of you MSW folks could post extconf.rb
diffs that would work assuming the dll was in ../lib or something like
that. Ideas?

Kevin