wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] [ANN] The wxRuby Project has moved to RubyForge

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] [ANN] The wxRuby Project has moved to RubyForge
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:10:28 -0500

We've Moved!

RubyForge is now the official home of the wxRuby project:

   http://wxruby.rubyforge.org/

The latest wxRuby source code has been checked in to the cvs repository at
RubyForge. We still need to set up a wxRuby developer's mailing list on
RubyForge, but once that is done our transition from Savannah to RubyForge
will be complete.

Also, the old wxRuby wiki (at http://www.wxruby.org/) will be gone tomorrow.
Since it did not contain any significant content, its an unimportant loss.
However, as soon as RubyForge starts supporting a wiki for each project, we
will make use of it in the wxRuby project.

Curt