wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] Re: [Wxruby-users] The new wxruby-users mailing list

From: Kevin Smith
Date: 22 Aug 2003 08:36:43 -0700

On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 06:46, David Garamond wrote:
> subscription-moderated? I have subscribed and confirmed my subscription,
> but have not been getting mails.

The new list requires moderator approval for posts by non-members, but
otherwise is not moderated. This message came through to me for approval
for the rubyforge list, because it was sent by a non-member. I approved
it.

You are not in the list of members on the rubyforge list, so you might
try re-subscribing to see if that fixes it.

Kevin