wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] Re: Titan Medds

From: Ngaio Orange
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] Re: Titan Medds
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 02:03:41 -0500

Hello,
Since you're a big customer we occasionally send you a piece of news and propositions.

On the strength of jottings we have, it is obvious that you may demand an extra copy.

We expect you to re-read a wide choice list of the meds we offer, small prices and the best customer service.
If anything, you may place an order and review the products we have at present or just look through the issue by clicking the link below:

http://www.Cheddai.ferintene.com

Sincerely Yours, Customer service department