wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] forgiveness

From: Ophelia Coffman
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] forgiveness
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 06:47:30 -0600

The basic idea is that, to quote Sun's famous tagline, the network is the computer. Bush is shifting toward a military option that carries severe risks for American soldiers in Iraq as well as for long-term U. The FBI needs to run a competent and thorough investigation and we need to make sure they don't try to cover for those in power.
Microsoft, with the arrival of Ray Ozzie, has also gotten networked computing religion, although it has a long way to go to shed its anchor of desktop software.
It's far too uncertain. We had spent the preceding years celebrating the end of the Cold War and, in the heady optimism of the dotcom boom, the end of the business cycle. Every powerful person has their favorite perks of the job, and Mark Foley's was that he liked the endless stream of underage boys that he could hit on and do god-knows-what-else to.
" That might've happened, but it hasn't come out yet. That's something we're definitely seeing at Supernova.
I received instructions directly from Urosevich.
The page started getting freaked out after he gave his email address to Foley and ended up receiving some pretty sick emails. Every powerful person has their favorite perks of the job, and Mark Foley's was that he liked the endless stream of underage boys that he could hit on and do god-knows-what-else to. The machines in the warehouses were unlocked. The machines in the warehouses were unlocked.
He'll have to pay the piper. The state gave us the keys to the castle, so to speak, and they stayed out of our way.
Sure, it's an open, flexible core connected to smart edge devices, but it's the core nonetheless.
They will identify that set of functions they do better than anyone else, and provide the platform for their erstwhile competitors in that area. But if we do go with e-voting we need to stay away from "blackbox" voting.
He had knowledge and he did nothing with it. I'm still convinced it's true, but we need a better understanding of what decentralization means.
But the point is that Dennis Hastert is toast. That's something we're definitely seeing at Supernova.
The phone companies are probably right that local franchise restrictions on video competition should be eliminated, but they'll get there anyway.
In a clever twist, HAVA effectively pressures every precinct to provide at least one voting device that has no paper trail - supposedly so that vision-impaired citizens can vote in secrecy.
But Jerry and Tom are brilliant thinkers, and they have people like Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales involved.
It's our friends, the network operators. The fight now is whether it's possible to retroactively reverse that outcome.