[XBoard-devel] Re: compressmove support

From: Tim Mann
Subject: [XBoard-devel] Re: compressmove support
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:27:41 -0800

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 12:10:11 +0000, David Flynn <address@hidden> wrote:

>  Would it be possible to add compressmove support into winboard and xboard. A
> third of our data is style 12 and most of that attributed to winboard and
> xboard.

Not possible for me -- I have no time to code it myself.  If you would
like to provide the information on how to do that to the folks on the
address@hidden mailing list, perhaps someone there would be
interested in working on it.  I'll cc this message there as well.

Sorry for the slow response, but sending your message to me on Christmas
Eve was remarkably poor timing.  :-)

--
Tim Mann  address@hidden  http://tim-mann.org/