[XBoard-devel] icsEngineAnalyze for winboard

From: Daniel Mehrmann
Subject: [XBoard-devel] icsEngineAnalyze for winboard
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 03:22:13 +0200

Hi all :)

Okay, now is the WinBoard icsEngineAnalyze ready for rumble ;).

Please update your cvs area und test this function.

I don't include a diff file because that would be to much data.

I modifed winboard.rtf too. My english is to bad for a really good
helpfile.
Tim, please look to this file and change it ;)

You need to start wb with the /zp option.

Limits:
.       You can only analyze one game at the same time.
.       You must activate the analyze for each new  game.
.       You can only analyze observe games.

Now i want use the same way for xboard (option/menus)

Greetings
Daniel