Re: [XBoard-devel] Winboard blindfold options

From: Jason Dorje Short
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Winboard blindfold options
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:09:05 -0500

marc sachet wrote:
Hello everyone ! Thanks for your time.
I'd like to know if there any plan/topic/interest to
include in Winboard some specials blindfold features,
very populars in chess clubs for training purpose. The
one i liked the most as i'm no longer active in chess
clubs followed theses steps (the name was "differed
play" or something; sorry for the awkward and long
description) :

I don't entirely understand what you're saying. But if all it does is show the board as it was 2 turns (or so) previously, I'd guess that should be very easy to do.

-jason