AW: [XBoard-devel] Spanish version of WinBoard

From: Daniel Mehrmann
Subject: AW: [XBoard-devel] Spanish version of WinBoard
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:55:26 +0200

Hi Tim,

well, thats sounds not bad. I saw that Leo put the source on his webpage.
I have now a few days vacation :). So i have now time to add some of the
winboard extension from Alessandro Scotti (see
http://volker-pittlik.name/wbforum/viewtopic.php?t=1949) and maybe the
Francisco Gracia extensions. But first i must look to Francisco code. If
Francisco do a static translation, changing the printf() for example, we
only could create another tree for it. Maybe your gnutext would be the
better choice.

At least i try a solution again the buffer overflows.
Daniel