Re: [XBoard-devel] beta2

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] beta2
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 23:22:59 -0700

Hi

> Compiled fine on GNU/Linux x64.  Lists as "xboard 4.4.0.beta1" in
> about  and on FICS.

thanks for testing, just fixed another bug in the configure script which always
tried to compile zippy.c even if it was disabled.
(changed Makefile.am, configure.ac and found a pre-processor bug in xboard.c)

I also added some checks for OS X, but can't test it my self, so I'll see if
the person who reported that bug can test it (he said he could). I'll tag the
version and upload to alpha.gnu.org once I hear back from him.

I also changed all beta1 into beta2 now.

cheers
        ARUN