Re: [XBoard-devel] Polyglot 2.0,

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Polyglot 2.0,
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 22:12:37 -0700

Hi

my two cents:

the best solution would be, if we could avoid the fork and keep just one
version around... I have to say that I also don't like the idea of calling it
2.xx, if we fork we should change the name, not the version number, polyglot-x
or something like that sounds better... but the best would be if you two can
figure out a way to avoid forking :)

(Un)fortunately, I have no idea about what you guys are talking about (never
done anything with engines), so I can't comment on the issues...

ARUN