[XBoard-devel] Re: TR: Mi Project

From: Tim Mann
Subject: [XBoard-devel] Re: TR: Mi Project
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 13:50:20 -0700

I see.  I have not been working on WinBoard for several years, and all
my time is taken up by my job and several other interests.  I am not
available to make modifications to WinBoard for you, not even for pay.

However, there is a small group that is actively working on WinBoard
these days.  I am cc'ing this message to the group.  Perhaps someone
there will be able to help with your project.  You should send more
details to address@hidden so that they can understand how much
work is involved and can judge if they are interested.

--
Tim Mann  address@hidden  http://tim-mann.org/