[XBoard-devel] Keyboard shortcuts

From: Adrian Petrescu
Subject: [XBoard-devel] Keyboard shortcuts
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 02:01:09 -0700

Hey guys,

I know xboard-devel is a development list... xboard-users really needs to happen... but there's no other place I could think of to ask.
Back in the days of .Xdefaults, I would have something like:

XBoard*form.translations: \
Ctrl<Key>?: AboutProc() \n\
     <Key>y: AcceptProc() \n\
     <Key>n: DeclineProc() \n\
     <Key>r: RematchProc() \n\
     <Key>d: DrawProc() \n\
     <Key>Right: ForwardProc() \n\
     <Key>Left: BackwardProc() \n\
     <Key>b: BlindfoldProc()

in there. These were very important to me (particularly the ForwardProc() and BackwardProc() ones), but now with .xboardrc, that doesn't seem to work anymore. I tried a few variations and grapping around in the man pages for form.translations, but nothing jumped out. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
-Adrian