[XBoard-devel] something up for testing

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [XBoard-devel] something up for testing
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 21:33:33 -0700

Hi

I tried to clean up a bit and got rid of some compiler warnings. I also
replaced lots of sprintf with snprintf and strcpy with strncpy which
should reduce the chances of buffer overflows. There are most likely
some bugs in the winboard code from using wrong buffer sizes in snprintf
or strncpy, but I can't compile on windows... would be great if someone
could pull from

http://nubati.net/cgi-bin/cgit.cgi/xboard/log/?h=buffer

and let me know if it worked or if it needs some changes... planing on
cleaning up the commits before pushing it to master.

cheers
        ARUN