Re: [XBoard-devel] Winboard

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Winboard
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 09:48:00 -0700

Hi

On 07/09/2011 12:29 AM, River Valley Community Chess Association (RVCCA)
wrote:
>  Thank you for your prompt response. I am sorry to hear that.
> Keep up the good work, My club uses Winboard religiously.

if someone from your club wants to port Winboard/XBoard to the iPad, we
might be able to help out though. I have no idea what it would take to
make it work on the iPad, but at the moment we are already working on
porting XBoard to Gtk (a different front end). During this process we
are already changing the code, so that it should be possible to also
port it to other frontends... so an iPad version might not be that hard.
We just don't have the resources to work on it.

Arun