[XBoard-devel] replacing chess program with chess engine

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [XBoard-devel] replacing chess program with chess engine
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 15:30:44 -0800

Hi

I changed everything to chess engine... Including the command line
options. To make things more uniform, I also changed it in the code...

If you use the old options they will get mapped to the new ones (e.g.
fcp-> fce) and a warning message will be printed.

Since this affects quite a few files, I uploaded the changes into a  new
branch ("engine") to

http://nubati.net/git/xboard.git

web interface to git:
http://nubati.net/cgi-bin/cgit.cgi/xboard/log/?h=engine

It would be great, if someone could test this.
Also, can someone build the winboard sources and see if everything works
fine over there and report back?

cheers

Arun