Re: [XBoard-devel] released 4.6.1

From: h . g . muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] released 4.6.1
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 20:48:59 +0200

> I can do this tonight. Perhaps we should post this as known bug on the
> 4.6.1 page?

I would be in favor of putting 4.6.1 and 4.6.2 on the same page (a 4.6.2
page, really), starting with the message that 4.6.1 was severely broken
due to a faulty bugfix, and is superseded by 4.6.2. And then simply keep
the list we have there now, adding the minor thing about the castling
rights.

> HGM: When you create the 4.6.2 page, can you also update the front page
> to point to the new releases?

OK, will do.
H.G.