Re: [XBoard-devel] packaging strategy,board themes

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] packaging strategy,board themes
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 19:07:06 -0800

Hi

not sure either, but as far as packaging on linux goes. It would be easy
to create separte packages for the distributions that only include the
theme files and could recommend/require the installation of xboard.

If we have the paperwork for the files, it should be no problem to also
distribute them as a separate tar.gz the same way we do for XBoard

I think it would be nice, if XBoard and Winboard can handle this the
same way and can also use the same theme files, so that we don't have to
create different theme files for the two versions.

Arun