Re: [XBoard-devel] ICS Interaction window in XBoard-GTK

From: h . g . muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] ICS Interaction window in XBoard-GTK
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 21:26:42 +0100

> in case we could use tabbed windows for this, I would rather use
> ctrl-pageup/down, since I'm used to that from .e.g firefox.

Well, I don't know. That sounds like an awkward keystroke. On my laptop it
would be a very awkward keystroke, as I have no dedicated PageUp/Down
keys. (So I would have to use an additional function key.) No wonder I
never figured out how to change tabs through the keyboard, in FireFox...

And we aren't really using tabbed windows.